Wednesday, April 02, 2008

back.
anyway today lessons were fine.
i was so hungry during maths and miss see still slowly talk and eat our recess time.wtf
went cafe to buy bread.lol.
while going back had talk with Calista Yuling Chloe Starnia Brenda Samantha
settled like half an hour.
den after that went back chem
and after chem we talked somemore.
found out that it was her who told them that everything was my fault.
WTF?
you were my friend.how could you do this to me? you say all is my fault.then what about you?
everyone was at fault and yet you push everything to me
what the hell la.no wonder you didnt dare to tell me what they talked to you.
you pushed everything to me.and you think you can escape away from the fault.
right.at least i admitted to them saying that i got say them flirt.
den wad you wan.wl eh.


bussed home and hocksiong kidnapped my drink D:
night ppl.daddy's coming home today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home